Hello again

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
Well here i am again, Mum doing well at home, giggles a lot more than when she is in the hospital. Luckily appetite still good and seems to enjoy watching TV, laughing at it when there is children playing and running around.
Unfourtunatly both Dad and I have had flu for a couple of weeks but been battling on and trying not to pass it on to Mum which would be catastrophic. Hoping to get a chair and hoist so we can get Mum out of bed and give her a different view or even take her outside when weather permits.
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads out there. XX Image
Welcome back, Danny. Hope your wait for a chair and hoist/slings won't be too long. Glad your mum seems happier. Take care. Image
Thanks for the update Danny.Hope you and dad feel better soon and dont have to wait too long for the equipment for mam.

x x
Hi Danny

was wondering how things were with you and was going to post - but you beat me to it !

Glad to hear things are on the up with your Mum - wish I could get a giggle out of mine, but she sleeps more than she's awake these days and when she's awake she's too aware of all her aches and pains to find much funny !

Good luck with the chair and hoist - it will be nice for her to be able to get out now that summer's here.
Hi Danny, good to see your post. Hope you and your Dad feel better soon and hope that equipment gets to you quickly.

Keep in touch
Bluebird
so glad your mum is giggling and doing good

dont wait too long for equipement, keep on until u get it, it will be gr8 to get our mum out side!

hope u and your dad r recovered from the flu!
take care