Anyone caring for someone with Lewy Body Dementia?

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
Hello All,
I can't believe it's over a year since my last post. Things got out of hand but have now settled a bit, so I can give you the latest.
I mentioned how mum was going to a day centre during 2008. The doctors there tried to manage her psychosis with different medications, but nothing worked too well. From late summer, she started to develop mobility problems which escalated at an increasing rate such that she was hospitalised at the start of December. From there she moved to a care home for rehabilitation, but as a result of her ongoing problems, we woould have been unable to provide the level of care she needed at home, so we've found her a long term care placement.
The current medication regimen is quite good & she's settling in pretty well for someone who wasn't settled in her own home. As has been the case for years now, cooperation is a big issue, but I feel that's improving as well.
Whilst it's so sad & worrying, I can now relax more, especially at night, knowing that others are making sure she's OK round the clock. And whatever other problems she develops, the home where she is can manage it.
As always, I don't know what or when happens now, but I'll post as & when. I'm happy to answer any questions anyone's got if it'll help you.
Finally, thanks to all on this forum. It helped a lot, even though I didn't have time for much posting. Looking back, things were so very difficult. Things like this helped me get through.
Thanks to Catwit especially.
Cheers All.
Glad to hear that your Mum is settling in, it can't have been easy for either of you. I'm pleased that you can relax more knowing that your Mum is safe, although I know you will still be worried about her.
I hope you both have the continued support that you both need,

Bluebird
As a postscript, & to put my earlier posts into context, mums current diagnosis is not simple Lewy Body Dementia.
Whilst the initial diagnosis from the Consultant was one of Lewy Body Dementia, the psychiatrist attached to the home where mum is, & who has much more direct contact & feedback, reckons that whilst there are some Lewy Body elements present, it's more complex than that.
I already understood that Lewy Body hallucinations were difficult to treat effectively, but the atypical nature of mums condition made that all the more tricky.
Her current relatively settled condition has been brought about by medication adjustments made whilst under 24 hour surveillance.
I guess that the lesson is that there are no easy answers but the more that the professionals get involved the better.