[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A fairer system of charging for care - Carers UK Forum

A fairer system of charging for care

For issues specific to caring for someone with dementia.
Please show your support.

This is a once in a generation opportunity to create a new, fairer system of funding - there are three quick and easy ways that you can help:

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/chargingforcare
While HMG is content to give millions in overseas aid there is little possibility of a fair system of care. Indeed they alledge that giving aid protects us from attack, never have I heard such hogwash. The amount of money required to subsidies the proposed cap of £50/60 K is very little compared with that given in overseas aid and other matters like a high speed train. It seems to me that Government despite their talk of a fair system would rather see us striped of dignity and assests. It saves money.
Zimba
the governments concept of care and carers is quite obvious with the £55.55 carers allowance,if i had to survive on it i would be eating reduced to clear food,wearing secondhand clothes and going shopping on a bicycle(secondhand of course),why do they bother naming parties labour etc when they are all the same,why when the national debt is a trillion do we keep giving money away to other countries,if we owed shed loads of money to people we wouldn't give are friends money would we,IDIOTS!!!!!!!!