[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Springs/ Cygnet Healthcare - Carers UK Forum

The Springs/ Cygnet Healthcare

For issues specific to autism / Asperger Syndrome.
Has anyone here got any experience of these please. I've read their bumf on the internet but as its their advertising I'm a little bit cynical as they would be unlikely to point out their faults! I'm especially interested in any feedback to do with the unit based at Harrow on the Hill. Its only been open a year and the treatment regime is meant to last 18-24 months, so I know this is a long shot but any info (however small) gratefully received. Many thanks
Google for CSCI - I can't find the URL in my favourites just now. They inspect all residential care and domiciliary care services. I know some reading this may say they do not do a good job, but I feel some independent information is better than none.
will do - many thanks.
I found the website but can't find any thing about either the group (Cygnet Health Care) or the actual unit ( The Springs). I also looked at the National Austistic Society's webby with no luck. I'll try again tomorrow Image