[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Welcome to "REAL" UK - bully the disabled is allow - Carers UK Forum

Welcome to "REAL" UK - bully the disabled is allow

For issues specific to autism / Asperger Syndrome.
It happend again!
Unbelievable & disgusted.

Inhumane crime and inhumane sentence.

A senior police source said: ‘It is a shame that when the Government is making such a big issue about anti-social behaviour we do not get the backing from the courts. It was a sickening, disgusting, and hideous attack on a vulnerable boy.’

The gang told police they carried out the attacks ‘for no reason’ because they were ‘bored’.

Judge Geake said he had taken into account the attackers’ ages, remorse and the fact they had pleaded guilty.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
Hello Fluffycat, I couldn't agree with you more. I think the judge needs locking up. Image
that sent shivers through me. Sick !!!!

hope that judge is disbard
It's stuff like this that makes me want to throw up!Image
How would they feel when someone takes the law in their own hands. What would they say to that?
This is disgusting; what the men did to the teenager and the judge's leniency. It wasn't even a case of his word against theirs - there was mobile footage ...

Melly1