[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Looking for a guest for tomorrow night's stream! -Carers UK Forum

Looking for a guest for tomorrow night's stream!

For issues specific to autism / Asperger Syndrome.
Hello! I am an Autistic content creator and I have recently started a Twitch channel, the primary focus of which is to promote self advocacy as well as educate about what it means to be Neuro-Diverse. I would like to reach out to other autistics in this subreddit who I might interview, especially when I start talking about things like inclusion in the world of Autism.

Tomorrow night we will be talking about Masking and Unmasking, specifically about growing up masking and what it's like learning that you are Autistic as an adult.

I am looking for an adult who was diagnosed autistic after the age of 17. The stream will be at 8pm EST.
Hey, can I check your sample content. Maybe I can recommend someone to be your guest. B4 Door

Cheers,
Madison
Good to know about your passion! You can do it. Hope you can find your gues soon. Remodeling Contractors
Hope this went according to plan. I would love to see a replay of how the guest did? Thank you.

Sean. www.schaumburgbasements.com