[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Autistic Person Who loves Photograpy hopes one day to be a p - Carers UK Forum

Autistic Person Who loves Photograpy hopes one day to be a p

For issues specific to autism / Asperger Syndrome.
This is a video on you tube About me wanting to be a photographer when you have autism. I want to be a professional

photographer.

I hate being on benefits/welfare, but will anyone employ me with all my problems.

I hope so.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDdL-ekUkY
This is Flickrof the pics too

Stunning pictures, thank you for sharing. Have you tried local photography studios to see if they would take you on as assistant first to give you some experience?
no never tried that thanks for the advice might give it a go Image
Check your local college if a one near you. Some have courses that are free depending on what benefits you are in receipt of. Details should be available of any possibly starting in Sept.
Also gives you an opportunity to mix with others to see how you cope.

I wish you luck with this. You have a marvellous talent
thanks rosemary Image
hi your photography is stunning , loved them all !! Strathaven is beautiful , mind you i live only 14 miles away Image I hope you get all the success you deserve , i am sure it will come to you . Image Image Liz
i hope so... thanks liz Image
beautiful photos Image
thanks Myrtle Image
I think you are brilliant! I can understand you want to get a job as a photographer but you are a natural artist. Have you considered making a website and maybe selling your pictures online? I particularly like your waterfall pictures. Thank you so much for posting, I will show my stepson tonight.