[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A Drone For Christmas ? Two Suspects Now Helping Police With Their Enquiries ! - Carers UK Forum

A Drone For Christmas ? Two Suspects Now Helping Police With Their Enquiries !

Please feel free to join in or start any games.

Gatwick drones: Two arrested over flight disruption.

A man and a woman have been arrested in connection with a string of drone sightings which brought Gatwick Airport to a standstill.

In addition , impersonating Government ministers / politicians also on the bill ?

In mitigation , will they ask for Brexit ( Street name ... The Hookie Cookie ) dithering to be taken into account ?

" Is you in or is you out ? Or , just shaking it all about ? "

A twenty stretch on the Isle of ... Wight ... on the cards ?

( Good view of the sea from the top floor. )
Did you have to inflict them on us ?Better stop before i get moderfried ,like wot happened in the past.
One always needs a couple of pantomime villains this time of the year ?
Oh no we don't.
Two suspects now released.

Maybe real culprits waiting in the wings (pun intended!) readying to strike again ?
Now what did I do with that spare battery? :lol:
They were right to detain under caution given the growing urgency of the situation, lives at risk and for all people knew it could had been a precursor to some new form of terror attack etc with the timing of it.

But naming them was wrong on so many levels (not least of all ruining the lives).
It wasn't "helping police.." when they were first detained, everyone was throwing the book at them.

Even terror suspects aren't just named like that while a situation is still on going, its reckless, someone has basically made a few quid off of selling information to the press and messed up.. and I hope they are caught.
I am going to start a business about drones. But its very difficult for me to rank with the keyword as there are many competition. How it would be?

Link removed by moderator
This thread was started in December 2018 and is attracting spam. I am therefore locking it.