[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A Classic , Vintage , Car ? Better Make Sure ALL Parts Are Genuine Vintage ? Especially If You Shell Out £ 37 Million ? - Carers UK Forum

A Classic , Vintage , Car ? Better Make Sure ALL Parts Are Genuine Vintage ? Especially If You Shell Out £ 37 Million ?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
The world's most expensive car is at the centre of a trans-Atlantic legal battle between US lawyer who sold the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO to a London supercar dealer for £37m WITHOUT its original gearbox,

Classic car dealer Gregor Fisken is locked in High court battle with a US collector.

The legal fight involves the world's most expensive car and its missing gearbox.

Pair are fighting over £37million sale of 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO which was sold to Mr Fisken without the part.

Mr Fisken is now suing Mr Carl, demanding the 'unique and special gearbox' be delivered to him.

But the US lawyer says that he is under no obligation to do so, after the pair fell out about where he would pick it up and who would pay for shipping.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... arbox.html

I wonder if he used his credit card ... Section 75 claim ???

Fancy a festive bet ?

How many £ millions the lawyers stand to made out of this one ???
I think that's an ugly car, especially in that cheap blue colour. Bad taste.
Nicely cut grass though. :)
I honestly am surprised that car like that is even worth so much. Old cars were never my cup of tea. I prefer a sleeker more modern-looking car design. I am currently in the process of finding a company that will help me ship my car. It's kind of a pain to find a company that will transport car across the Pond. (I order a car from an American dealership in Detroit) and not many companies are willing to do that for a reasonable price. I did find one option but it's still in the negotiating stages. Wish me luck