[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Why I Cant Share Anything With My Friends On Discord? - Carers UK Forum

Why I Cant Share Anything With My Friends On Discord?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
I need some help friends. I am not able to chat with my friends on Discord since yesterday night. When I try to share any images, I cant not able to do this. Can anyone suggest how to fix it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
Your best bet is to contact your Discord buddies and ask them, especially if they're managing to share their stuff. This platform is not the same.
Charles_2112 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:27 pm
Your best bet is to contact your Discord buddies and ask them, especially if they're managing to share their stuff. This platform is not the same.
I apologize for posting the thread here. But before contacting with Discord community, I searched online and found this (link removed by moderator) post. They suggested few methods, but I applied solution no 4 from there and the problem got resolved. Now I am able to voice chat with my friends on Discord.
Locked. Usual reasons