[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What's your favourite word? - Carers UK Forum

What's your favourite word?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
I was reading Thomas Hardy the other day and came across two great words:

Mumbudgeting - creeping up quietly

Borus-snorus - bold or outspoken, without fear of consequences or people's opinions

and just thought it would make a nice thread if I asked what everyone's favourite words are.

(I'm aware that, depending on people's senses of humour, I may regret starting this thread Image Image )
when I was a child I had periods of using a word I had just learnt as often as possible - one time (I would have been about 6 or 7) I remember the current word was Silhouette and I drove my parents nuts using it at every opportunity that I could Image Image
My favorite word is Elastic you can stretch it out.
LOL

pmsl Image Image Image
knickers.
Its naughty, but nice.
One of my favourites is the one (along with a shrug and sneer) used to show disgust and general fed-upness in French. Not much good using the same word in English though.

BOFF!
serendipity - I love what it means

I also love the sound of the word "greenery"!
SLEEP.

I like myths and legends.
SLEEP.

I like myths and legends.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image