[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic By Alphabet! - Page 19 - Carers UK Forum

Topic By Alphabet!

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
278 posts
"Please will you all wear these face masks; I don't want to risk catching any of your horrible colds or infections."
Quick...let's all have a spontaneous sing song and cheer ourselves up....how about "knocking on heaven's door?"
Rare disease ???? now you tell me.............
"So how many of you are here for antibiotics? Give it ten years, and you'll be dying from a scratch...
"Try telling the doctor about alternative remedies...they won't be told!"
Unbelievable !!!!!! You wait that long at the docs now they have installed a vending machine.........
Why do all the doctors here look so unhealthy? :unsure:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, and final letter (for this topic) is Y. Whoever posts with a Y can
then choose the next topic or say they are opening it up to others to do so.
Yoga's good for the mind and spirit (so we're told) so practice your stretches in the middle of the waiting room whilst waiting for your name to be called.

Zen's good too, but you might miss your name being called out as you contemplate life, the Universe and everything.

What not to do, or say, at a supermarket checkout.
What not to do, or say, at a supermarket checkout.

Actually do you mind if I push in front of you - you have got such a huge trolley!
Bugger!! I haven't any money to pay for my shopping.
278 posts