[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic By Alphabet! - Page 17 - Carers UK Forum

Topic By Alphabet!

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
278 posts
She looks as though she's been dragged through a hedge backwards
True love?....more like last chance saloon! Image
Ukulele playing school boys is not what I envisioned for 'our' dance... I want a divorce!
Very well you can say you won't honour and obey me but I may hold that against you.... Image Image
Wear all black to a wedding, complete with black veil on black hat covering your face, and back gloves too.

"Xanthuras should come flying out of our wedding cake when we cut it; but I bet you think that's too over the top, you boring old fart."
You really should have lost some weight - your bride dress is tearing apart at the seams!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next topic: What not to say or do in a doctor's waiting room.

Anyone mind if I play some music?
Bend over and moon everyone showing them your hemorrhoids.
Cancel your appointment at the last minute, which you'd booked two weeks ago, explaining that you now don't need it as you're currently being abducted by aliens, so please reschedule appointment for next Thursday when the aliens have promised to release you.
Depending on how long the aliens hold you captive, demand a colonoscopy from your doc; those hemorrhoids didn't get there by themselves!
"Emergency, of course it's an emergency; I'm having a bad hair day. You receptionists know nothing!"
278 posts