[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Topic By Alphabet! - Page 9 - Carers UK Forum

Topic By Alphabet!

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
278 posts
N and O were omitted so....

Notifying staff that they could all use a makeover! Image Image

Organising a picnic on the library floor

So...........next letter is Q (since P has been done, post above this one)
Quack like a duck, then moo like a cow, then bark like a dog in the wild life section; you're just following instructions from a RSCBA book, remember.

(Picnic sounds good!)
Read from the bible in a patronising manner whilst standing on a chair and pointing the finger at people.
Suddenly yell out at the top of your voice that "I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!", throwing yourself to the ground whilst talking in tongues and writhing around manically.
Tormenting the public by copying all their movements! Image
Unicorns fictional or not?
Vacuum after a picnic, hissing loudly at everyone to get them to pick up their feet
Wait for someone to select a book, swipe it from them and say "ha ha you'll have to catch me first!" Image

Next, and final letter is Y (x and z can be omitted in this game...too hard)

The bonus of this is that, whoever types a Y post can then get to choose the next topic or say they would like to pass it on, i.e. to whoever has an idea.
Xenophobically accuse the library staff of being closet members of the IRA, and that they've disguised their bombs as books, but they don't fool you!

(Hey, rules are made to be broken! Image)

Yawn loudly everytime the person opposite you at your reading table turns a page.

Zip, zap and zoom around pretending to be an aeroplane, but silently.

I win!

What not to say, or do, when driving and stopped by the police.

"All I shwant is nother boggle od bleer for Slainsbees clooz, flofficer."
Well done, Sajehar...your entries are always interesting here! Image

What not to say, or do, when driving and stopped by the police.

But officer, what do you think of my silk dress? Image Image Image
278 posts