[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Carer's UK Christmas tree - Carers UK Forum

The Carer's UK Christmas tree

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
This is the Carer's UK Christmas tree. The rules are pretty simple. Whatever you put under it must be wrappable and realistic (so no £1bn please). One item per post so everyone gets a go Image

What would you put under the Christmas tree???

I'm placing a mobile phone under the tree so we can all stay in touch on the go Image
A joke book to keep us all laughing.
a flask of tea or coffee as we dont always get time to make it our selves
I'm placing a notebook under the christmas tree so that we can either wite poetry in it or just keep a diary of our thoughts, feelings or those important milestones thoughout next year Image
A never-ending supply of patience together with a complete lack of feeling guilty when we don't get it right every time Image
I would blow kisses in to a box. Then anyone who needed a little extra love on a bad day could open it, and take out an imaginary kiss and remember they were loved.

x x x x
I missed this, but what a lovely one.
My gift is a childs sand pit,(but the sand would have to come from the beach, to be returned after Christmas),with a bucket and spade and a few pebbles and seashells,plus a piece of seaweed. Along with Pixie's tea or coffee, we could close our eyes and allow our senses to take us to the seaside. xx