[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ten things... - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Ten things...

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
147 posts
6. "Sorry sir, the eggs are off. Oh, we've got plenty of eggs. But they're off"
7. Voices from the kitchen. "Don't worry, just pick it out, nobody will know..."

8. "You're in room 10. Here are your towels, spare pillows and some... well... disinfectant... It will become obvious why when you get there..."
9. Yes, we are very popular with stag parties!
10. "You can't believe every review you read. There are no noxious gasses or radiation here... Not since we cleaned up anyway... Honestly." (cue nervous smiles)

I'll leave the next Ten Things choice to whoever claims it...
2. Id like to sit on Brighton Pier watching the world go by!
4. I would like to stay up late with a good movie, some fresh toasted pitta bread and a massive bowl of humous (because I love it so!) and then maybe some popcorn...

(This is great, I'll have new answers tomorrow! Image )
5. In 24 hours lose all the weight I put on over the years since I married Image

6. Look out my kitchen window and see that someone has cut my grass Image
7. Go shoe shopping in Brighton with Audrey!
8. Sink into a bean bag about four times my size with a good book, a big fat slice of chocolate cake with the sound of rain gently humming on the window outside for hours... One can hope.
8. Sink into a bean bag about four times my size with a good book, a big fat slice of chocolate cake with the sound of rain gently humming on the window outside for hours... One can hope.
Well we had the rain today Image

9. A wide variety of cheeses with decent biscuits and no weight/diabetes worries....
147 posts