[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ten things... - Carers UK Forum

Ten things...

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
147 posts
Greetings one and all!
I propose a new game for all the Carers UK Posse to play! Image If you're new to this forum and are unsure about posting, please do! Everyone is welcome! The more the merrier! So, here goes the rules of play...

We start with a 'Ten Things' topic (in this case 'Ten Things you never want to hear at a friend's house') and we come up with whatever funny or entertaining answers that we can. You can submit more than once. Whoever makes the tenth post can choose a new 'Ten Things' topic (some suggestions: Ten things you never want to hear from your bank, Ten things you should never say in a job interview, Ten things you never want to hear when buying a used car... etc.)
Remember to number your postings so we know when we've reached ten. I'll start us off with a couple and see where it goes.

Ten things you never want to hear at a friend's house!

1. "Don't mind the tarantula in the corner. He's safely inside his... Oh!"

2. "...and to think, it all happened in that chair you're sitting in now."

Okay folks, I'll leave the rest to you. Be as wild as you want and have fun. BB Image
3. "...and the doctor says I shouldn't have any contact with people for a week or so..."

4. "Don't worry about the scratching sound. The ratcatcher's coming round any minute..."

5. "How do you spell 'homicidal'?"

Image Image Image
6. The kids have got lice. Ew scratch scratch
7. The milk's gone off.
8. The snake's got out, but don't worry.
9. "Don't believe everything you hear about Rottweilers. He's soft as tripe. I'll just nip into the kitchen and make a cuppa..."
10. "I'm sorry you came to stay at the same time as my parents... It just means we're short of beds, but I know you won't mind sharing."

Ten things you never want to hear from your bank

1. Enthusiastic and sustained laughing when you ask about your balance
2. Have you a mortgage.
3. Can we help with life, car, or home insurance.
4. If there anything else we can try and flog you.
5. Stop nicking the free biros, you've got enough Image
5. Stop nicking the free biros, you've got enough Image
Image Image

6. "Well, you're too late to withdraw any money but don't worry, I've seen your account balance and I've got some spare change on me so we should be okay."
7. "Do not ask for credit as refusal often offends"
10. Actually, we don't remember your PIN number either...

Next: Ten things you wouldn't want to hear from a police officer.

1. "I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news...."
147 posts