Supermarket fun and games

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
If you go to a supermarket that many of your neighbours/friends attend, try this game next time you bump into them.....

Tell them you're playing tag, and they are now ''it''. Poke them, then run/wheel off at speed. If they engage, you can then spend the rest of your visit looking bizarre as you creep around, constantly looking over your shoulder, hiding behind display stands and chuckling to yourself.

Be aware this will make you look super paranoid to those that are unaware you're playing tag though (which to me, as someone often thought to be ''a bit mental'' made me laugh all the more).

Large supermarkets are also ideal places for playing games as a wheelchair user. The large spaces and ultra smooth floors are, quite frankly, a gift from the wheelchair Gods ;) None of that grass, dog muck and uneven pavements that chair users/carers with carees in chairs usually have to contend with.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and make use of those heavenly smooth floors and open spaces ;)
As a mini grand prix circuit with mother in her wheelchair ... the occasional two wheels 'round corner treat ?

To her credit , she secretly loved it ... especially when overtaking a Spurs fan !

Even the occasional wheelie ...

Long , clear , aisle ?

Santa Pod !
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 pm
As a mini gp circuit with mother in her wheelchair ... the occasional two wheels 'round corner treat ?

To her credit , she secretly loved it ... especially when overtaking a Spurs fan !

Even the occasional wheelie ...

Long , clear , aisle ?

Santa Pod !
:lol: Love it :lol: I don't go on only two wheels around corners though, because my chair has camber (splayed out back wheels). I do however skid quite well.....so I'm told. One old lady recently said that I was ''like Stirling Moss''. That made me happy ;)

Scaffolding that is free of workmen and walkers is also very exciting. If it's on a hill, it can form a sort of slalom. Probably best only for highly responsive wheelchairs though. You do need to be able to turn on a sixpence, or else you will likely end up wrapped around the poles. :whistle: