[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Read Any Good Books Lately? - Page 6 - Carers UK Forum

Read Any Good Books Lately?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
116 posts
Bertiebear, I have never heard of this author, but what a lovely name,Benjamin Zephaniah.( I will have to look him up, see if his books are the sort I would enjoy reading.)
He mostly does poetry, but he's done a few novels (and albums). He's got some funny and silly poetry books and some serious and very sobering poetry books.

And yeah, what a name Image
Lynda La Plante (or lyn the plant as we call her) Deadly Intentions
David Pike A Cold Night for Norman (its a collection of short stories so funny Image )
David Baldacci The Whole Truth

The only one I actually recommend is the David Pike one, its nice to find an unknown author once in a while.
Reading Azincourt by Bernard Cornwell, an historic novel. It's a bit gory!
Am nearly at the end of 'On The Origin Of Species' by Charles Darwin - his original works on evolution (though evolution was not a term coined by Darwin). Pretty interesting stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.
I saw the Christian sign of the fish on the back of a car today. It made me laugh as it had DARWIN written through the middle of it and two little legs underneath the body! Image Image
I saw the Christian sign of the fish on the back of a car today. It made me laugh as it had DARWIN written through the middle of it and two little legs underneath the body! Image Image
Image Image Image Thats it, well done once again Sprinter!!! I think it's hilarious and wouldn't mind one on my car. Image Image Image
Here's where to buy them from.
http://www.darwinfish.co.uk/

I thought you'd spent enough on your car recently. Image
Image Image Image Love it Sprinter! Love the fish and chips one too. I've saved it to my favorites, check it out later.
I've got my road tax due now mate. £215 for the year.

Hey we've hijacked this thread between us!! Image
116 posts