[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Quotes, Proverbs and Wise Words - Carers UK Forum

Quotes, Proverbs and Wise Words

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Please share the words that give you inspiration, or phrases that make you smile - you know like the ones on fridge magnets etc. I'll start us off ..........
All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mum. Abraham Lincoln
A Loving Heart Is The Truest Wisdom - Charles Dickens
I like this one by Pope: nice and dry, in favour of human kindness, and seriously opposed to bigotry:

[quote]For forms of government let fools contest;
Whate'er is best administer'd is best]

http://theotherpages.org/poems/pope-e3.html
I`m not an artist i`m a f...... work of art.

Marilyn Manson.
Yeh,i know it`s got a rude word,and i know it`s from a rock star who likes to shock,but it genuinly inspires me to carry on.To me it means i am more than a carer,more than a son,more than any label anybody can put on me.
My Dad always said ( if it an't broke don't fix it ) which is always good it saves money.
Helen Image Image
... and let's face it when something does break it's usually three things that need mending!
'Life's a journey not a destination'
- it's from an Aerosmith song (Amazing)
Don't know why, but when I hear this song (usually got music on when I am walking the dog), this line just makes me stop and think ' Yeah, lets just enjoy the journey whatever happens'
yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called the present (kung fu panda) lol x
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away...........Don`t know who wrote that,but it is a somewhat hopefull message. Image Image Image