[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Who is the best lord? - Carers UK Forum

Who is the best lord?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Okay, this was originally suggested as a joke on 'I'm Alan Partridge', but it's such a ridiculous question I thought it would be perfect for us Image Image So...

Who is the best lord? Lord of the rings, of the flies or of the dance?

I open up the floor for discussion...
Can I say 'Timelord' or is that cheating? Not because I have a bit of a crush on David Tennant, nope, not at all Image Image xxx
Sure Image why the heck not?

Personally I prefer to watch Frodo take the ring (the one ring to rule them all!) to Mordor than I do to watch Dr. Who's wild adventures, but only slightly. I prefer either to riverdance... Image
Rings and Time get my vote Image
My partner says, if I'm allowed Timelord, is he allowed Jon Lord (facially hirsuit keyboardest of Deep Purple fame)? Image Image
Any good Landlord. Image Image Image

I'll even put up with a bad one so long as the beer is good.
Lord of The Rings...

Its at the heart of my favourite nursing story (my second yr as a student I had to take a temperature the baby way and there was a tattoo... "one ring to rule them all" around the gentlemans anus...)
Lord of The Rings...

Its at the heart of my favourite nursing story (my second yr as a student I had to take a temperature the baby way and there was a tattoo... "one ring to rule them all" around the gentlemans anus...)
pmsl!! Image Image
Lord Snooty!
Lord of The Rings...

Did you laugh or did you manage to control yourself? I hope you realise I'm going to be involuntarily thinking of that next time I watch the films Image (I will read the books at some point. I have them on the shelf all ready to be read.)