[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New Names - Carers UK Forum

New Names

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Yesterday morning on LBC radio the presenter was 'playing' an election related game with the people calling in - 'cos people tend to think Tories are double-barrelled toffs and Labour are 'common' the goal is to find your 'Tory' name and your 'Labour' name.

To find your Tory name - take your grandfather/grandmother's christian name, the name of the street you first lived in and your headmaster's surname.

To find you Labour name - take your best friend's first name and the name of your favourite beer.

My Tory name is: Florence Lavender-Rudd (has quite a nice 'home counties' ring to it don't you think Image Image )

and my Labour name is: Tina Carling (bit tame that one Image )

What's yours Image
Thanks mine a pint of Firsty Ferret!
This a brewed by (Bager) Hall & Woodhouse ltd Dorset. Other fine brews by Badger are, Hopping Hare and Pickled Partrage.

My Tory name is Harry Bishops=Rosewell

My Labour name is Pete Furstyferret

My Tory name is Isabella Ashcroft-McAleese Image Image Image

Labour name is Lisa Becks Image
My Tory name is( James Beaumont-Page)

My Labour name is (Bill Guinness)