[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What happened in your birth year....... - Carers UK Forum

What happened in your birth year.......

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
click here insert the year you were born, wait a few seconds and then read... Image
Nice one Rosemary.
Thats very good Rosemary, I have pased it on to Jan. It may well end up on her Forum
My birth year was a good one I share the year with (Muhammad Ali) (Stephen Hawkins)+ Calvin Klein.

What year was it?.

John
Interesting Rosemary - but it took more than a few seconds as it had to go back so far Image Image Image

I was born the same year as Cher and Donald Trump - I'd like the one's figure and the other's bank balance Image Image Image
Interesting Rosemary - but it took more than a few seconds as it had to go back so far Image Image Image

I was born the same year as Cher and Donald Trump - I'd like the one's figure and the other's bank balance Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Just as long as you get them the right way round, Susie...
In my year of birth....

Altair 8800 is released, sparking the era of the microcomputer.

In relation to the Watergate scandal, former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell, and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, are sentenced to between 30 months and 8 years in prison.

Iran and Iraq announce a settlement in their border dispute.

Which year was this?

Which year was this?
Hi,

I am currently 35

Ian
So by my reckoning 1975 Image Image Image Image
click here insert the year you were born, wait a few seconds and then read... Image
I'm surprised there are any historical records for the year of your birth Rosemary. I know it is hard for the archeologists to read those stone tablets and decipher all those hyroglyphics. Image Image Image Image

OK now I'm for it......