[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Memorable lines tv/film - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Memorable lines tv/film

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
94 posts
Evening all Dixon of Dock Green
Goodbye Mr Chips Goodbye Image
Cary Grant in Father Goose: "Never mind the chaplain, Frank. She's alive. The snake's dead."
"I have a bad feeling about this" My boy loves this, and often uses it.

It's a well-known phrase in the Star Wars series which has become something of a running gag.

The phrase is spoken twice in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, the first of the Star Wars movies to be made, and at least once in each subsequent movie and the LucasArts games based on Star Wars.

The phrase even appears in non-Star Wars-related Lucas projects, such as the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and the Monkey Island series of LucasArts games.

The expression also varies between "bad bad feeling," "very bad feeling," or "really bad feeling;" and also as "I've got a bad feeling about this."

When spoken, the A in "bad" is sometimes drawn out, as "I have a baad feeling about this."
"Spit-spot"

Mary Poppins in the film , er Mary Poppins
We're off to see the Wizard Image
Well, if we're off to see the Wizard:

"Of course, some people go both ways"

"What would you do with a brain if you had one?"
and of course

"I'm melting...."

always scared me silly that bit Image
and of course

"I'm melting...."

always scared me silly that bit Image