[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Memorable lines tv/film - Page 8 - Carers UK Forum

Memorable lines tv/film

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
94 posts
"The thing that`s always worried me about being one of the few is the way we keep on getting fewer" .... who said - what film ????
"The thing that`s always worried me about being one of the few is the way we keep on getting fewer" .... who said - what film ????
The Longest day.....cheated, used google Image Image Image Image

Heres one for you... what film and who said it Image
Wait a minute. You aren't seriously suggesting that if I get through the wire... and case everything out there... and don't get picked up... to turn myself in and get thrown back in the cooler for a couple of months so you can get the information you need?
It was Richard Burton, George, talking to Donald Houston in the officer's mess if I remember rightly. No Google for me! Image

The other one was Steve McQueen in the Great Escape, talking I think to Dickie Attenborough, or possibly Gordon Jackson. It's been a while, believe it or not.
"You're not the man I knew ten years ago."
"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
Any ideas?
Anybody?
No idea Charles, oh do tell. Image

"Hold on to your hats, your twenty feet short"
No idea Charles, oh do tell. Image
Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Hold on to your hats, your twenty feet short"[/quote]

???

"Hold on to your hats, your twenty feet short"

Was that in the tunnel in 'The Great Escape' ?

Steve McQueen talking to Richard Attenborough and Gordon Jackson in:- "The Great Escape"!

(If you watch closely, when their measuring the tunnel length with a piece of string, he pulls it really tight, thus stretching the string and giving a false reading.)
Quote: "She rescues him right back."

Quote: " Whats your dream? Everyone has a dream!"
[quote]Quote]

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman ... Image .. don't know the other one !!!
94 posts