[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Banned from Sainsbury's -Carers UK Forum

Banned from Sainsbury's

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Banned from Sainsbury's

Didn't like shopping there anyway....
Yesterday I was at my local Sainsbury's store buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Sainsbury's.

Better watch what you ask retired people.

They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.
Image Image Image

Trying really hard to keep the giggles quiet as everyone is still asleep!
You can always come to my Sainsbury's. Oh please Simon, you'll be so much more fun than the usual mundane lot! Image Image Image
Genius.
I read that and did a big snorty laugh and scared the cat to death Image Image Image
I'm crying now!!! That was just hillarious!!!

I fail to see how it'd get you banned from Sainsbury's though, considering that we are all supposed to have the freedom of speech - but that's coming from someone who's banned from pets at home because the dog crapped in the store!!!
Ha ha , you have a new career in stand-up comedy. I have paid good money this year to listen to much worse comedy at the Edinburgh Fringe and in some dodgy Glasgow clubs, but here on C-UK, you can get class entertainment for free, and thats without even having to wind up George or Rosemary for a cheap and dirty laugh Image
i have tears streaming with laugher Image Image Image Image Image Image
that's coming from someone who's banned from pets at home because the dog crapped in the store!!!
Nice one Beck! You think they'd be prepared for that kind of thing though Image Image
The whole laugh of it was that Mr Beck's mother had been taking her there all her life for everything ranging from her vet needs to food - my family has spent thousands in their shop to get barred just for that.