[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Feel like doing something daft? - Page 5 -Carers UK Forum

Feel like doing something daft?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
lol ive done 3 and 4 in the first list Image

Another favourite of mine (and I do do this one) is when in the supermarket and the tannoy goes off, cover your ears and yell "why wont they leave me alone!" Image
We wave madly at people as we drive past them its surprising how man wave back whilst looking very confused
I talk to myself, but had a row, now I'm ignoring me!
Image Image
I talk to myself, but had a row, now I'm ignoring me!
I do that all the time........... I forgive me eventually though!
It's not the kind of thing you want to hold a grudge over year after year.
I'm confused.....and feel a bit daft......are you a bloke with long hair therefore need to dry it?? Nowt wrong with that but you must be if u can ask the chemist if you can try medical items on. One loves purchasing ready streched rubber and the packets are a nightmare....specially designed to kill tghe passion when u cant for love nor money open it. Ask for the full fat ice ...live a little x
These posts made me cry laughing....
had to add
When our kids were young and OH was mobile...

2 year had a tantrum, hubby got on the floor and had one too... in Asda

Hubby put a packet of condoms in my hood.... in Asda

Hubby did a monkey dance to Jungle book music down the aisles... in Asda

Hubby put child no.1 on an empty crisp rack and told shoppers he was for sale... in Asda

it's a wonder we weren't banned ! Shopping is so very boring now....
Were these all in the same Asda, or did you have to keep on the move to avoid the security guards? Image Image Image
All in the same Asda, but different weeks, everytime we went shopping OH would get into some sort of mischief! Somehow he managed to avoid getting into trouble though Image
Then I wonder where the kids get it from.....