[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Feel like doing something daft? - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Feel like doing something daft?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
I talk to myself...does that count Image Image Image
No. Because that way you have a receptive audience. Talking to someone who doesn't listen is daft.
Bertiebear-- all my sellotape rolls are "endless".I get the stanley knife and cut through to the middle-lots of ends then Image
no1mum---sorry,hun,that's perfectly normal.we all do that.Don't we ????? Image
I was on my hands and knees at 4pm yesterday talking to a likkle hedgehog.he sneezed but didn't reply.The cat didn't want any association with him, however. Image
No. Because that way you have a receptive audience. Talking to someone who doesn't listen is daft.
I've spoken to the DWP. Does that count? Image
That is the reason I do it, I get sense from myself, and if I don't it falls on deaf ears.
I've spoken to the DWP. Does that count? Image
It has to BB.
Blow a kiss at a passing motorist while standing at the Bus Stop... Both men and women alike look suprised and sometimes I get one back... Image
Put the Christmas Tree up in July for a weekend and invite friends over for a bite to eat... Image
Blow a kiss at a passing motorist while standing at the Bus Stop... Both men and women alike look suprised and sometimes I get one back... Image
Delightfully random enough to give a go! Thanks Tiger!
i like to walk pass some one and say " TAGYOUR IT" and peg it with the girls, there was an old chap who got me back lol

Shout something really random but look serious SPRINGY MONKEY is rather good

when the person near u in the shop answer their phone and say hello- say hello loudly back

fart really loudly and blame who ever u r with and appologise to those walking pass- i say im so sorry she has poor muscle tone and has no control.amys denial makes her look so guilty! and she tries to do it back and fails lol lol