[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Feel like doing something daft? -Carers UK Forum

Feel like doing something daft?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Then try this to maintain a healthy level of insanity :

1) At lunchtime,sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars.See if they slow down.

2)On all your cheque stubs, write "For Marijuana".

3)Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat (keep a serious face).

4)When the money comes out of the ATM cash machine, scream "I WON, I WON ".

5) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the car park yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose !"

6) Tell your children over dinner " Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go "

7) Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the Fitting Room is. Image
You (and anyone doing any of the above) will fit in very well here................ Image Image Image Image
8 ) Deface the barcode on the items you have in your basket and when they don't scan say to the assistant, "If it doesn't scan its free, right?"

9) Skip down the high street, just because you can

10) Pick up the dog sh1t other dog owners leave, hand it to them and say "you forgot this" works best if the bin is 5 mins in the opposite direction.
Image Image Image Image Image
hahahahaha, this really tickled me, reading this was like reading about my husband, he is totally daft but always makes me laugh. one day he stuck a cream egg on his nose, kept a totally straight face and stopped the car to ask someone for directions, childish i know but was so funny to see the other persons face.and poor mcdonalds get it every time, i think they must know our car by now. he has been to the drive through to order a meal, driven away and totally smothered his face in milkshake and then drove back to the window to ask for some wipes,(please bear in mind he is 36 years old) the look on the womans face was soooo funny,and on another occasion he ordered his meal at the first window, as he was aproaching the next window we could see the ladys arm out the window holding the bag of food, so he sped up a little, shot passed the window and as he went passed he grabbed the bag of food really fast, it really took the lady by suprise, so funny. and the thing is i never know when hes going to do somthing daft, hes always so random which makes it so much more funny. i know i know its very immature Image maybe i will join him and try out a few of the tips above myself, how funny would that be, two mad hatters, Image
Both my dad and I have done number 8, and I've done number 9 many times. Also danced in a lift to the music they play. Image
Both my dad and I have done number 8, and I've done number 9 many times. Also danced in a lift to the music they play. Image
its the stupid stuff that makes life worth while. I did no 8 today, didn't do no nine because I was carrying a weeks shop Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I love pretty much all of them Image

This was put up a while ago under the title of inventive ways to cope with boredom (or something like that, I forget)
1. Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out. See hao many you can do at once.
2. When someone says "have a nice day", tell them you have other plans.
3. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
4. Dance naked in front of your pets.
5. Fill out your tax form using roman numerals.
6. Tattoo "out to lunch" on your forehead.
7. Pay your phone bill in pennies.
8. Drive to work in reverse.
9. Read a dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
10. Start a rumour and see if you recognise it when it comes back to you.
11. Write a short story using alphebetti spaghetti.
12. Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they are in jail.

To the original list I will add the following...
11) Take things out of people's baskets at the supermarket. When they say "That's mine!" reply "No it's not. You haven't paid for it yet."
12) As a text on your mobile type the words "I've always had feelings for you but I've never been able to admit them until now. Run away with me. Let's elope to Las Vegas." Then scroll through your phone book with your eyes closed and press send at random.
...and while we're on topic there are some good things on this list. Whoever wrote this one was a genius! Image

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=13958
Whoever wrote this one was a genius! Image
The line between genius and madness is often blurred. Image