[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Christmas anagrams - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Christmas anagrams

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Henrietta wrote:Oh dear movies not my thing-you might get some more Tinsel Nights.
Any of these heading take your fancy?

Beatles Songs

European Cities

Science Fiction Authors

US Presidents

US States
Thanks Rosemary- will have a go later but just heading to Tescos -what fun! :lol:
LOL only read this quickly last night and thought they would be all Beatles songs - now I realise I was meant to choose. How about Beatles Songs and US States please
Henrietta wrote:LOL only read this quickly last night and thought they would be all Beatles songs - now I realise I was meant to choose. How about Beatles Songs and US States please
Beatles songs 1st :P

DIRTY PAPER
GLORY IN A BEER
HER NAME NOW
LOSING A SON
THOUSAND TWITS
HEN OVERLAID
MUST HEAR WAIL
LOWLY SEA NUMBER, I
AN OREGON WIDOW
SHORT CHEESE MENU

x x
LOWLY SEA NUMBER, I = Yellow Submarine
THOUSAND TWITS Twist and Shout
Wow, it's a very interesting crossword "Christmas anagrams". I wanna solve it with my family so writing now to thank you)) In fact, I'm a big fan of crosswords, because they help the brain develop and not age. Any brain activity prolongs the life of our brain cells. And besides, it's insanely interesting and fun, especially if the crossword puzzles in the circle of friends. I used to be less happy because I can't find the answers, but now even if I can't find the answer, I'm just looking for an anagram solver. Cool stuff, really works!
Thread locked, usual reasons.