[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
One Careless Senior Citizen Has An Accident And the Vultures Descend ? - Carers UK Forum

One Careless Senior Citizen Has An Accident And the Vultures Descend ?

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
Prince Philip crash : Debris for sale on eBay.

Debris said to be from a crash involving the Duke of Edinburgh has been put up for sale on eBay.

Seller morbius777 claimed the parts were from the collision near King's Lynn, Norfolk, on Thursday.

The listing said the items "may even have Phil's DNA on it, if you wanted to clone him or anything".

It said all money raised from the online auction would go to Cancer Research UK, with the current price sitting at £65,900 with 139 bids.

Whatever next ?

Please ... some decorum ???

Old police truncheon left in a cupboard for me with a slight dent ... said to have been in accidential contact with
Arthur Scargill's head.

Perhaps I should try me luck on EvilBay ???

Make a good retirement present for a police officer ... from London ?
Ridiculous.

Melly1
Agreed 100% but ... there's money to be made ?

A fool and his / her money are soon departed ?

As the legend known as W.C. Fields said ... " There's a sucker born every minute. "

( So subtle ... so WC ? )

They threw away the fermenting formula after brewing him !
Where there's muck, there's money.
It's all rather sad isn't it?
Prince Philip has been a wonderful, heroic and courageous man.
He has made an error and had an accident.
He isn't the one being paid by the Daily Mirror to sell the(her) story.
Is it being blown up out of all proportion because as Alberts says " Where there's muck there's money"
Prince Philip deserves respect and understanding.
He is an horrible old drone.
Amble_180612345 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:10 pm
Prince Philip deserves respect and understanding.
Not after driving without a seat belt within two days and getting away with it with just a
police caution. If it had been us a fine would have been imposed.
Mmmm .... try finding the auction on EvilBay now ?

Perhaps " Someone " has had a quick word about " UK tax " or ... even a Section D from days of old ?

( Be rather comical if the account holder is a servant or maid in the Royal Household ... not for the first time
when it comes to the Royals ... no ! ... not Jim and Barbara ... ROYAL ... not ROYLE ! ). As for the kids , hard to
tell which belongs to which family ... at times ? ).

The Eye willl eventualy know ... the Establishment looking after it's own once again ?

Needless to add , I will be watching out for the next edition of The Eye ... and it's cover.

Note to Hislop ... feelin' lucky , punk ... after the reaction to the Princess Diana cover ?

It's a long , lonely , walk up THOSE steps ... son.

Perhaps 10 years to reflect on ... on the way down ?
THE master artist at work again ... the Banksy to top even THE Banksy ?