[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: employing a carer

ignored: carer a

<t>Hi<br/> I know what you mean when you say you cant understand what some NHS staff are talking to you about ... with as carers.<br/> I thought a basic knowledge of English would be paramount in employing people in these job's but it don't appear to be.<br/> There is a joke that as ...
<t>Ive had a phone call from some one at newcastle carers (st marys place) they have just been given 150k for new ... my main objection has always been we see centres opening and employing social workers with big pay packets and lots of people ...
Hi All, I thought this information may be of use to people who are thinking or being ... thread, that the rules are there to protect the carer employers from being sued by their employees ... a head injury. With a possible six million Carers employing the same number of care workers in future. ...