[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I appreciate that I can't say too much about this but my caree has been accused of fraud and there is a chance that he might spend some time in jail.<br/> <br/> I was wondering if any of you have had any dealings with this and if so, is he entitled to any special provisions while he serves his ti...
<t>I think that the best thing you can do is call the helpline again.<br/> <br/> It'd be okay us trying to advise you but there is a chance that our advice might be wrong (especially with the spending review) at least the staff at the helpline are more aware of all the new stuff and how it'd apply t...
Funny you should mention this... we have had issues with our toilet (of all things) screaming each time we flushed the chain, so my caree altered the pressure of the water coming into the cistern and it solved our problem.
I remember the last boot sale I did:- It was 4 days before we got married... I ended up having to try to sell the stuff in his home city on my own while he was in mine attending an appointment with his amputee centre. I ended up under the taupaulin with the stuff we hadn't managed to sell just to ke...
Hi hunni, I used to provide care for someone who had retinitis pigmentosa (amongst other conditions). It's worth ensuring that she's registered as blind/visually impaired with social services too (whichever they decide to do).they'll send you a coloured card. Take a copy of this card (either photoco...
<t>I'm not against piece work myself... it's just that I've done it most of my life (I used to help mum as a child and I did a stint helping a cousin as a teenager) so based on that, I can safely say that there is no way I could find space to store it here.<br/> <br/> I've been toying with the idea ...
<t>So, with all the talk on the reforms and the seemingly "being forced into work" I'm thinking of jumping before I'm pushed. The problem I'm having is trying to think of something I can do that doesn't require a credit/debit card, isn't piece work and is a job where I can take my caree and dog to w...
<t>You haven't gone into specifics with the condition(s) that your daughter has, so before you do anything, I'd advise you to look into your rights and her rights either through a solicitor (as someone has already mentioned) and/or your local CAB.<br/> <br/> If she is deemed to be "of sound mind" i....
<t>Hi Marie,<br/> <br/> I can understand you not wanting to go through the hell that you had to endure before.<br/> <br/> If your GP is refusing the drug your oh needs, always remember that you are ENTITLED to a second opinion and don't let the opinion of that one doctor put you off going for it. Fo...
<t>Well done to you all. It's fantastic that you bought him up to be as independant as possible even though his Downs makes it more difficult for him.<br/> <br/> I'm pleased to hear that he was able to start walking home on his own too because sometimes being in a different situation can be scary en...