[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Our GP doesn't care a fig about us!!! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif I've been trying to get an appointment at a reasonable time of day ever since I was discharged from hospital Oct 4th - and I'm still waiting. I wouldn't mind but an asthmatic with no proper control over her condition i...
<t>Another off topic post, but I just have to say this.<br/> <br/> I have lived in a hotel before now (when I was between caree's). I'm not going to go into too much detail about it but I found it terribly lonely and I loathed the way that staff were walking into my room day and night. Umm... yea, I...
Umm... hang on a sec... (rummages for her phone, puts it on charge). Ah!!! apparently, it's just a ring ring tone right now but I'll be changing that very soon
It's detective constable
9) Pass the sick bucket (usually as the couple kiss)
Thel, he's not currently in prison. He is to report to the police station tomorrow (with someone who can read and write - aka me) to presumably sign some papers agreeing to pay the victim back. As he has now decided to to go to trial, I'll be advising the police to send the papers to his solicitor ...
It was kind of predictable that this would happen, after all, the disabled and those who care for them have long since been seen as "scroungers", regardless of any conditions/impairments that they have. Polititions in general have long since given up fighting for us and our rights. We have always be...
We have never shopped online - I'm very picky over the food I eat. I'd rather go instore and raid the back of the fridges/freezers, check my fruit and veg for imperfections, be sure that I DON'T get the dented tin that'll never open in my electric tin opener - and how can you resist the urge to feel...
Thel, he's not currently in prison. He is to report to the police station tomorrow (with someone who can read and write - aka me) to presumably sign some papers agreeing to pay the victim back. As he has now decided to to go to trial, I'll be advising the police to send the papers to his solicitor s...
<t>thel, I know what you mean about rights being taken away... we've already had one-sided police officers during the statement process in another case (with the same "victim") - strange thing is that the victim later admitted to us both that they made it all up. We know we can get the same evidence...