<t>I agree with SusieQ. If you send the equipment back without giving it at least a try, then you'll never know if it might have made just a slight difference.<br/> <br/> If you give it a trial run first, you'll be better able to dissect it for your social worker i.e:- "We liked this about it but it...
Sadly, JohnRJ is no longer in need of information on MS... with you being a new member you wouldn't know that he passed away just over a year ago now. I'm just letting you know to spare you waiting for a reply he will never send. RIP JohnRJ.
<t>I've never heard of funding for carers per se before, however, a lot of adult education centres do offer fee reduction for low income families in receipt of Income Support, housing benefit and Council tax benefit which could be a good route to go down if you can get respite and have the time to b...
<t>For your first question, I'd give the adviceline a call they would be better qualified to advise where you stand.<br/> <br/> I'm not sure why you are expected to pay for his outings, either. I have questions about the legality of this since you are already paying them to care for him, I'd have th...
<t>Why do you feel the need to not have a holiday at all, Jim?<br/> <br/> Sure, Jan has pushed herself too far this time and exhausted herself but you are both aware now that this might happen next year so you'll be better able to factor it into your plans and give her a rest day - say every other d...
Granted but now no one will come near you because you are wearing the whole bottle

I wish for a Winnie The Pooh Cross stitch kit
So, if retiree's are expected to "earn" their pension throughout old age, does that mean that he's going to upgrade the amounts paid to the elderly in their pensions or does he simply expect them to earn this money twice over (they earned it when they paid their stamp or saved into their private pen...
I don't know if it would work... but it's got to be worth a try Image
Crocus, if you wanted to take part in the offer, perhaps you could ask at the post office if they have a spare since hubby threw yours out? Might be a long shot but it has to be worth a try.
Granted but you get stranded there

I wish for some good luck