Ask yourself what he would've wanted and what you'd have wanted if you had been the first to have passed on. At the end of the day, no one would like the idea of their partner sat at home pining for the one that they lost forever more. This job, although it's not the one that you loved is more than ...
<t>"Constructive dismissal" doesn't state that your boss has made you quit your job - he knows that this is outright illegal (as we do)... more that his attitude is making it impossible for you to remain in your job so you are more likely to quit as a result of it.<br/> <br/> Perhaps you could speak...
<t>I can see how this could be an issue in the eyes of professionals... especially with the gender issues - but on the other side, I fail to see what it is to do with them.<br/> <br/> The problem that they have is either she has hit puberty or they suspect that she may be about to and some teenagers...
<t>My caree doesn't like the idea of my ringing 999 for it, either... until I pointed out to him that his behaviour is rather selfish in that it means that I'll have to continue to lift him with a back injury which is going to need surgery to fuse the vertibrea together at some point or other (I don...
<t>Put simply... DON'T DO IT!!!<br/> <br/> I used to think nothing of lifting someone alone - much like you, the height difference was more or less the same (about 1ft - give or take). There was this one day when Dave had somehow managed to fall and land between the toilet and the wall. Once I finis...
PS For a miserable old site we have quite a lot of laughs.
You sure got that right Image
What a load of ____!!! My step dad went out and bought one of these for my mum when the 2 "Bath seats" provided by SS for mum became too much for her to use. In theory and based on what they have told you, not only should she not have it but she shouldn't use it because no one has been trained to us...
<t>Sometimes, I think to myself that anyone who visits here would think we were a right miserable bunch.<br/> <br/> If we haven't lost someone, or are suffering depression, it's something else that's going wrong for us. Yet we bravely soldier on because it's all we know.<br/> <br/> Hugs to one and a...
<t>A lot of paperwork sent out by HA's has to be worded in an official way - hence the reason that they are informing you of "The action they need to take".<br/> <br/> Although it sounds dreadful at first glance, you aren't the only person who has "a duty of care" for your mum, your landlord and soc...
Yw... I'm just pleased it worked for you Image