<t>Since there are no limits on how many assessments we can request, I guess logical thought would say that there are no limit to how many they can provide (requested or not). However, what is happening in your case does seem rather excessive to the point where a neutral party might be a good idea f...
Plenty kitchen towels
<t>Been with talk talk a few months now... and the only complaint I have is that you can't turn the sleep mode off or to a specified number of hours on the flipping box GRR.<br/> <br/> Our TV is on 24/7 in recent days and it gets a little annoying having to keep pressing "OK" in less than a minute e...
<t>I already suspected that that tactic might be in the works... so I made a point of telling them how caree is prone to dropping his walking aids and/or falling. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not called in for another medical, but I told them everything as truthfully as I could explain on a form ...
It just seems like they've lost every ounce of sense that they once had - and the forms will be worse still at the next review. I can understand wanting a list of aids that carees have and wanting to know if it's prescribed or not... but how it helps is dumber than dumb. It's nigh impossible to even...
<t>So we are filling in the dreaded forms again - is it just me or are they wanting to know more and more personal information each time we claim?<br/> <br/> Reading through it this time, I see that they ask several times why the caree needs this help and what would happen if they didn't have it - y...
My mum got put on JSA for the duration of her appeal - so I guess it's safe to say that there will be a reduction but pretty much everyone who loses ESA is going to end up on JSA for so long anyway. It's a case of being Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.
<t>You could try your hand at making your own washing powder if you have the time to spare - it's supposed to be cheaper than most washing powders on the market and you get the added bonus of being able to experiment with whatever perfumes you want in them (usually a few drops of your favourite arom...
<t>Do we ever really "cope with loss" though?<br/> <br/> I mean sure, grief becomes easier with time but sometimes, all it takes is the smallest thing and *poof* we are back there feeling our losses as if it was only yesterday.<br/> <br/> Death is a very traumatic thing that can be likened to a seri...
<t>I agree, mental illness is a very selfish condition - with the emphasis being on how "I" feel today, what "I" can do to help me to get through the day.<br/> <br/> About all you can do is to try to be there for your mum when she wants to talk - but it's just as important that you don't try to forc...