I'm making a new thread for these poems because it's an issue I'm currently dealing with - but I feel that it needs a little background information and a few rules put in place for you to be better able to understand and appreciate the poems I'll share here The Background I'll be sharing poems about...
I'd love to see what would happen if the government announced that they were withdrawing all meds - not just for the elderly... but for all of us. After all, like the commenter says "Drugs are expanding all our lives". I only hope that they have a fit family if they don't want to see their numbers d...
<t>I haven't bothered with the articles because I have an ear infection and can't hear them at all right now.<br/> <br/> I like the idea of undercover pensioners... however, I have concerns with the hidden cameras.<br/> <br/> While I think that they could be good in the sense that they could catch a...
<t>Our problem wasn't so much the short call time, or so much what was done... it was when/if the carer's turned in.<br/> <br/> When we set the thing up, sil was on 3 15min visits a day and we provided a list of her usual activity because there were only about 3 days when she had nothing going on - ...
To be fair, the data systems probably work out cheaper than it would cost to store all the paper copies of our notes used to...
I've lost my poems thread again... and I'm on a roll with them, too. *Thinks I need a board on the main list for my poems* Image
<t>Have you tried his local connexions centre? Sometimes they are able to point you in the right direction for age appropriate work related websites. The trouble with many of us is that we've probably been on New Deal which looks at appropriate websites for adults which might not be up to the standa...
I often feel like a robot as it is, so I doubt hubby would notice that much of a difference... and if it means I get a break, then I'll give anything a shot at least once - who knows perhaps Johnny #5 might be up for the night shift.
<t>Slight exaggeration there, me thinks. Whilst I admit it could be a great tool for some disabled people, I can also see that there are still vast swathes of the market who it is also unsuitable for and to that end, I feel that we will still have need for our current wheelchairs for a while yet.<br...