[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Joanna,<br/> <br/> It's not a good diagnosis but it's not the end of the world.<br/> My hubby had a serious stroke 2007 (aged 57) and was diagnosed with Vascular dementia in February last year.<br/> He's easy going (most of the time), just does what I ask him.<br/> He is confused most of the t...
(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Don't worry about sounding off, that's what the forums are for.

Take care. xxx
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> So sorry to hear about your hubby.<br/> Please try the Alzheimers Society website and forum.<br/> They have been an immeasurable help to me since my hubby was diagnosed with vascular dementia. You do not have to have a definate diagnosis to join.<br/> <br/> You are not terrible ...
Hi, I was booked on one of those courses and it was cancelled the week before starting as they didn't have enough people interested http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif I was really looking forward to some outside contact with other people...
<t>hi, I had the same problem with a 'Crossroads' carer.<br/> Not a pleasant feeling at all.<br/> I would have a quiet word with the carer just to let her know you are aware of her snooping and that you can tell if she has been where she shouldn't.<br/> We are all very vulnerable when it comes to ou...
Hi susieq, I didn't have the nerve to put that but that was my first thought as well.
Image Image Image
xx
What an ignorant woman!!!!!!!! Image
love the gloworm!!!! Image Image Image Image
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> I've been worried about all the cuts so been doing some research.<br/> <br/> PIP is replacing DLA for working age people.<br/> <br/> What is happening to people over working age? My hubby is 63 and has been on Guaranteed Pension credit since he was 60, there is no mention anywh...
Hi, first port of call is social services, then your mum needs a carers assessment, social services should help with that. Social should also help get Welfare rights involved to help with finances. As to getting into the bath, occupational health from the hospital should do an assessment of Dads nee...