[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just got one as well.
DWP strikes again. Apparently I am on higher rate mobility indefinately..... £220+ a month.
The problem, I have not been on, or received any money for DLA for at least 3/4 years.!!!

Gobsmacked to be honest. Image
David Cameron seems to be of the same mind.!!!
Do you think we would get some civil unrest, more like i would think, most people if there not in social housing are just apathetic, they just don't care, they just think we are all benefit scroungers, what the government as made us into with the help of the right wing media cougt daily mail. Hi, w...
<t>Hi,<br/> Carers allowance is taken out of the Pension Credit of the person getting the care.<br/> Doesn't make sense, giving with one hand and taking away with the other but that is how the system works.<br/> If you get carers allowance though it does enable you to have assessments in your own ri...
<t>The whole system is a shambles!!!!<br/> Hubby with stoke, partially sighted, mobility issues, can't dress/wash himself and vascular dementia so cannot work out how to do things.<br/> I had a hip revision after hip re-surface went wrong- 5 years of struggling with hubby and a dodgy hip. <br/> Soci...
<t>Scally,<br/> I fail to see how my hubby (vascular dementia after a major debilitating stroke) could have a dream, it takes him all his time to get up in the morning and try to remember where the loo is ( he doesn't always make it). He thought we were having elephant for tea the other night after ...
<t>Hi all,<br/> It is my 60th birthday in December and I am sure I read somewhere that CA stops at 60.<br/> I asked the CPN to find out and she just e-mailed me back saying CA stops when state pension starts which really does not answer my question as I am not supposed to finish work until i am 62+....
Hi and welcome sillybugger, I had to give in and start washing my hubby, top to toe once a week and top and tail every day. I too hate the enforced sleep arrangements, hubby throws his arms over me and I feel stifled and cannot sleep, usually end up on the blow up bed. He has Vascular dementia and r...
<t>Hi Sonia,<br/> as far as I know if a funeral plan is taken out it is not counted in the assets and more importantly it is not seen as 'deprivation of assets'.<br/> it is after all a sensible thng to do these days with the sky high cost of funerals.<br/> We have just paid for MIL's, it was the mos...
Asda sells it,- we use it for the Budgies!
x
I've gotta ask sturdygirl, what do you use it for the budgies for?
Would my budgies benefit from it?