[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Matt, I came here too with the hope of talking to people who would understand. I did an intro post a few weeks back and the support I got was massive. It meant a lot to me. I should have tried to reach out to other carers much earlier, but at least I am here now! You've every right to be very pro...
Welcome to the forum. You are in a similar situation to me (new member, trying to connect with other carers for support). Congratulations on the Leave status. I hope this gives you some peace of mind,and I guess it's one less thing to worry about? Hope you can get the support you need. Take care.
This thread is continuing to act as therapy for me right now, so thank you. I haven't managed to work my way around the forum yet but fully intend to :) Bowling Bun - I have been meaning to learn a bit more about Power of Attorney and how it might relate to my situation so thanks for the very valid ...
Thanks for that Jenna. I also wanted to come back to some of the replies Gorden - Your's being the first reply ever for me on here, will mean I'll always remember it. You reminding me I am not alone meant a lot Crocus - I am an Alexander and a boy, and yes Alex could be either a son or a daughter! :...
Thank you everyone for your replies. You all make some really good points. Just reading the replies on here so far has really helped. I knew there would be other people in similar situations experiencing similar roller-coasters of emotions. I've never actively sought out other carers. It reminds me ...
Thanks for this Gorden. Appreciated.
Hi everyone, I today decided to Google "carers forum" and this came up first! I think I got to the point in the early hours of this morning (Thursday) when I realised whatever I am doing to try and cope is not working and that I need to reach out and try to get whatever extra support I can get my ha...