[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Kari sounds to me that the issues being addressed at the sessions are ones that have been repressed for a very long time. CAT is not as simple as what i'm about to say but it's basic idea is to determine why you think the way you do, were you nurtured this way or were you fed seeds? Has this beha...
Well done petal, so pleased for you both. You will be better off NOT claiming CA as your hubby will be entitled to carers premium of about £35 and severe disability premium of about£62 with his ESA. CA is means tested and deducted from esa the others are not. Make sure you explore all the benefits t...
there's a lesson to be learnt there for everyone, there are plenty of charitable organizations out there that will help, usually they only ask for a small donation for the cost of photocopying, anything else is considered a donation. If in doubt go to your local CAB if they can't help you ask them t...
Hi Vikki.
I'm going to suggest a book for you, its called Bothered by Margot Sunderland, it explains so much.
Best Wishes
Madfloyd
HI
Now you are not the only one that's infuriated. Taking the pee.
This person has taken advantage of you and your situation and is no better than a con man.
You need advice, you ask. NO CHARGE.
now you know why i'm mad
Best Wishes
Madfloyd
hi all, Thanks for your replies, I think my question was more about HOPE. As a person that has suffered with severe depression (PTSD) that has been fortunate to turn life around and now be able to give back. I want to help, Benefits and welfare is my area but also mental health. Caring for someone, ...
Hi petal According to HMCTS (Tribunals service) 28 days is actually 35 allowing for non workable days, madness I know. the DWP wait until the last minute to send papers, especially if they think they are in the wrong. You have such a good case and I truly believe that if you can put emotion aside on...
Hi Natalie. Totally agree with caravan, I would however strongly recommend that you do not attend the interview alone. You are not allowed to record these interviews but I have heard tapes from ones that have been and seen the later documentation, the two were far from the same. Take someone with yo...
CBT/Behavioural approach- Unlike psychoanalysts Aaron Beck looked at the involvement of cognitive factors in psychological issues, he found that depression was related to negative thoughts affecting feelings. He suggested that everyone has negative automatic thoughts but that those with psychologica...
My Father told me when I was about 20 that once depression gets hold of you it never goes away and can affect you at any age and for no apparent reason. I would suggest that if you can afford it to seek counselling separately but for both of you and if you don't think the first one is helping find a...