[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just saw a story on Facebook page about what's in my bag and although I didn't read it all yet...it and it made me smile as I used to carry quiet a small handbag but that has now become almost a overnight bag.....there's the usual purse in there but now find myself carrying so much extra just in cas...
The mention of funeral music made me smile....when my father passed away we asked for Mambo number 5 to be played....we had fond memories of my dad standing at the sink peeling the spuds listening to that song and wiggling his bum like the scene from the comedy The Royal Family with Jim Royal and Tw...
Rough day today....Mum who suffers with Parkinsons Dementia....well she decided to sit down mid air so had to carry out a controlled fall.....my fault as I was the wrong side of her to stop the fall... Ambulance was called to get her upright....so I'm sitting here after a very very long day and mum ...
After a rare goods night sleep ( she usually wakes every two hours for a pee) we both made it for her hospital appointment.....and even though there was a 50 minute delay ( dont you love the fact that if your late you loose your appointment but ok for the Dr to be late..lol) So we passed the time pl...
I know they have to do these story lines but did they have to do it on the only soap mum really enjoys.....Little Arthur explaining to Marlon that his dads brains wiring is broken like his CD player had me in tears....so flicked channels and then had to explain to mum why we couldnt watch it....whic...
Does anyone know if you can go to a hospital appointment without the patient..? Mum not to good at the moment....I have power of attorney.....she normally falls asleep in her wheelchair anyway so I have to do all the talking...just didnt want to drag her out in the cold when its a no medical test, c...
Hi - many thanks for reply....I had been using mums card for a while but was warned against it by the bank manager as if they believe someone else has use of mums PIN number it could cause a problem if the account was hacked. Bless her mum blurted out to the manager that I knew her PIN number.....an...
Hi - I look after the finances for mum and have Power of atterney....but just wondered about debit and credit cards. I have just received mums new John Lewis credit card and as we linked the account so I have a second card as well. My mum is blind so cant sign the card so is it best to A - destroy h...
We found the "teddy" helped for us....although its a rolled up sweatshirt which belonged to my father and tied with a piece of lace that my mum uses as a comforter....its called Albert and heaven help if I forget to tuck Albert under her arm last thing as I put her to bed.... In terms of the crying ...
Many thanks for all the replys....we are in that no mans land bit of have being moved on by the Parkinsons team to see if the mental health consultant can help so nothing the GP can do till an appointment comes through..although the GP did issue me some tablets to calm things down if it got really r...