[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Day Centre. I am assuming its available then? Well, my caree didnt like the soundof it either nonetheless i have got him there about 7 times now. It took a lot of devious wheedling on my part. I KNOW he enjoys it there (i get there early to fetch him and spy for abit before i join in and chat to al...
Oh you do need a little respite dont you? Is there any chance she would be up to local day centre say once a week once she has convalesced a bit? Also have/could you consider a commode for her use? I know that brings it own problems(!) but might be worth it? And/or might reassure her a bit and she ...
Thanks all. I find it gets harder everytime she comes out of hospital, she just will not settle sat down in front of telly now, and is obsessed with her tummy thinking she will get an upset tum, so wants in and out of toilet, which is not easy in a period cottage when she can hardly walk even with a...
<t>Just would like to say hi to you all on here.<br/> <br/> I am 47 years old, living with my 48 year old brother who has severe head injuries in a RTA in '89, and a 78 year old mother who has severe heart desease and other complications making her weak and frail now and has just come out of hospita...