[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>What the hell is wrong with some people?!!<br/> <br/> I just cannot understand why anyone would want to make other peoples lives a misery, especially when they move into a house next to someone who has lived there for that length of time, then start complaining.<br/> <br/> Miserable bar stewards,...

That is really interesting, think I will give that a go for sure.

I just hope it is that that is causing her all this, she really looks bad now, my partner has noticed the breathing and admits she is looking bad, but didn't say as he knew would worry me.
Yes We get all this thrown at us, mind you the pro biotics, the tablets do have some backing with test results being done, I think helping with IB syndrome. It is a hard thing to know what is best. The only fresh fruit Mum will eat is banana, as she has tummy trouble. She eats very small portions no...
<t>Thank you so much all and littlerachet.<br/> <br/> All a big help to me.<br/> <br/> Mum is the same today, stops breathing, then a few deep fast breaths, and just looks awful, but I will see how it goes, she is on antibiotics for the urine infection, three days now, so maybe if it is that that is...
Its a toughie. My dad is 90, my mum three years younger. Articulate, bright, but gradually fading and in a fair amount of discomfort and pain. They are semi-reliant on paid help, but they also still live in their own lovely home and have lots of family support. To be honest, if I had a phone call t...
Hiya, you are NOT a medic and cannot be expected to diagnose everything from infections to electrolyte inbalances. In hospital, yes one would expect continual tests and diagnostic procedures. Now at home = i am afraid you have to go with your gut feeling about her and her health. Nothing more, noth...
Suki, your fears are founded, but you'll find that as time goes by, you probably will know when your mum has a urine infection (UTI). Mine seems to get even more moany that she usually is - it seems to affect her behaviour. Some show more signs of confusion. It's my belief that your mum's breathing...
With very sick and elderly people, unless there is a major trauma, eventually "things fall apart, the centre cannot hold". Lots of stuff happens to the body and mind that we dont really understand very well, at this point what do we want of doctors exactly? Pain relief? A cure? Highly expensive maj...
<t>I am not sure if this post is in the right place.<br/> <br/> My Mum has had a lot of health issues in her life including a brain aneurysm in the 80's and heart attack two years ago.<br/> <br/> She was told that they would not operate on heart as she is too immobile and not strong enough, so on lo...