[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Matthew, welcome.

I am quite new so nobody has sussed whether I am the quiet or gobby type ..... yet Image
What an awful worry for you and her parents it must be.

I really hope she gets the help she so desperatley needs and that you then can be without this terrible stress and worry.
Hi and welcome.

What an awful and frighteneing situation you are in.

I hope you get some help soon.
What a truly awful couple they are!

I can't help with an answer, but I really hope they have done something they shouldn't have as regards privacy and you are able to get them!

They really need sorting out.
You must be so proud of course!

He must be a very strong fella, and looks like his life has turned, and must feel so good for you all. Image
Hi there and welcom lewcat.
<t>Hi Lucya,<br/> <br/> Welcome.<br/> <br/> I am in a very similar situation to you right now.<br/> <br/> Mum is just getting a bit better with her urine infection, antibiotics hopefully are working now.<br/> <br/> My Mum also has had heart attacks as well as other complications, and is hard work as...
Hello Jan, I really hope you get somewhere with the help and advise some have given here.

I can't give any of that I am afraid as I am at a bit of a loss myself, but hope you keep coming back and I can at least listen to you and have a chat now and then on here.
Hi there bugsy, welcome.

I am new too, found it a really friendly and helpful place to visit.
Hi Ronnie and welcome to you.

Lots of friendly people on here, I hope it helps you a little.