[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I've been considering this for a while and not really had the nerve but curiosity has this cat and it's not going to leave it alone until it's well and truly killed it. Are there any hearing impaired or deaf {whatever phrase you prefer} carers out there? Caring is hard at the best of times but I'm c...
I hope she does, there was a comment made about we are the only ones who makes a fuss. I get the impression that is because nobody else dares to say anything. I could not have done it without you all though so a huge thank you
N-tropy, Family Fortunes, operation, yes no, rapidough, Kerplunk word of advise...we used to play this in bed...DON'T because I promise you will still be finding marbles long after you have changed the bedding! buckaroo, Catch phrase, Wheel of Fortune, boggle, Headbanz, who wants to be a millionaire...
WOW it's been ages and stupidly busy but we have since had two successful visits. I was worried about Tuesday's visit as it was the lady who originally refused to allow Nan to sit in a chair however it all went okay, we have to take a footstool too but if that makes it easier it really doesn't matte...
Hello! I didn't realise anyone had answered my post. Thank you. My husband is 68. He has had to apply for PIP, having been on DLA for a long time. Yes, he's over retirement age, but the rules are the rules, they say. I pointed this out to the DWP - the fact that he's over retirement age - but they ...
Proud? Well that's stunned me I haven't ever heard that one before, silly yes, stupid yes, daft yes but this is an odd feeling but I think I like it. Thank you.
The Chiropodist called back today. We have reached a compromise and will try having the couch fully reclined with a pillow to support the head. A note will be made on her notes and the system and we will be seeing a different chiropodist. The next appointment is pending so with any luck everything s...
The GP wasn't aware she could refer or not to Chiropody or what they do so she couldn't advise or help in any way. I have phoned the Chiropody and explained. There was a lovely woman on the phone who couldn't understand why it was such an issue that a chair couldn't be used as they have patients who...
I know your all right about complaining I am just not that good at it, I don't feel I have the right and that I should be grateful for all I can get. Very hard not to feel stupid when your told it quite often by family and the same goes for wasting their time, I've been told a couple times by variou...
I did think about contacting the GP but I am terrified of wasting their time. I really don't want to be annoying and pester them just because I'm being stupid.