[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just swinging past to say HELLO and Welcome
Update: Boots will hand it back to store manager whose unable to answer my questions. No further comment needed on that I believe! I couldn't collect the script this morning because now the chemist cannot find it despite it being signed yesterday morning and being returned to the chemist. The surger...
Oh that's a valid point Greta, this is new staff, and since then I've had bits missing from the prescriptions...they frequently give me the wrong one for my dad {there are 3 with same name and similar address all number 3 and all duekes/danes/drakes mead so very similar but different postcodes}...ag...
Hi, oh yes a can of worms indeed, only these worms are loch ness monster size. I also collect my dad's he's so dyslexic he can't read the consent form even if it did exist so that's going to be fun to. I think I've just hit hysteria as I'm not sure any of this is funny but I'm laughing. Thank you so...
Okay so it's rather late but my local branch of boots has just woken up to the GDPR rules. I now have to have signed consent to discuss prescriptions with them. They have no forms for this, nothing that states the information I give them will be kept secure, what they are going to do with it, how th...
We had a minor blip in which Nan is allergic to the flu jab...it took 3 weeks to get an apt and an okay to go ahead from the GP...however it was then out of stock. Ours had ordered more supplies and they can tell you the date they will know if stocks are allocated to them, you can then phone on that...
slightly concerned about making a fuss and being seen as a nuisance...well okay past experience suggest that I am a nuisance. It is however the first time since April it's even been on the system I can't hear...as previous Gp's never properly put it on my notes despite numerous visits and referrals ...
Any deafness is deafness regardless of duration. I'm forever misunderstanding what Nan says and getting the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing leading to extreme frustration on both sides. I get yelled at in the surgery last week I missed being called in and when it finally came up on the screen n...
OH this is exactly what I needed to hear, well figuratively speaking it is. I have moderate hearing loss in both ears...with other complications, the rare bilateral pre-arricular sinus {prevents hearing aids being of use} thankfully not constant tinnitus but I do occasionally have a smoke alarm soun...
I'm not a tactile person either and at first I found it really hard when joining a group where every constantly hugged each other when they met when they left but I've settled into it a little now but quite frankly it's not my thing, maybe because I came from a family who rarely touch each other and...