[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
we have had a bathroom remodel it's now a wet room kitted out with lots of rails...to be honest I fear it's not so much an equipment issue as carer issue, they rush and won't use the allotted hour and don't wait for Nan to stand and be holding the rails. I blocked one but it's almost like a "cold" o...
She's unable to sit in it, the height is too high and cannot be adjusted but also the biggest problem is the depth {front to back} which cannot be altered either. The only way she can sit on it is perch on the very edge which isn't safe. I'm not overly sure there will be a solution to this as even w...
Yes another one has been requested, it's just waiting now on what, when etc. One of those time will tell things I guess.
Sadly the shower chair is inappropriate for Nan's needs thus we are back to where we started. The worst offending carer is now on holiday for two weeks so we have a little time now to work out the next move between care agency/OT and ourselves. The care agency are in favour of the hour visit it's ju...
I wondered at filming the shower, yet to find a way to stop lens steaming and thus preventing any picture. Time will tell on this I think.
Possibly, possibly not, it will depend on if they go with the majority.
Well yes in theory it is but due to declining mobility we are having to argue for the duration of the shower to be increased. They want assessment from current carers and at least 2 of them say a shower does not take 45mins regardless of mobility so getting the hour long term is a struggle. The reas...
Social worker is still on leave....hoping things change on monday on that front! I don't know of many companies around here so looking to see what's out there is a good idea. I cannot imagine them funding a high rating cqc inspected agency though and can't see at this point how we can top it up. ;)
I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to choose. We are waiting on more details on the direct payment system or PA but haven't yet heard anymore. I stupidly assumed that once the agency were not able to cover the care required social services hand would be forced but they aren't interested at all. My n...
Melly I don't know how to change agencies, the social worker who deals with Nan is on leave, nobody else will speak to me and as Social Services pay I don't think I can just call around and find another can I? It really would make things a little quicker so I really hope your right...Monday is the d...