[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks charles47.<br/> <br/> the point I was making is like Vicky said, it is common to see discussions on aspergers site about how autism should be accepted and embraced. and quite a few people agree with that.<br/> <br/> I had seen this but I hadn't yet spoken anyone who disagreed very strongly...
So Tinkq my son was just meant to have a terminal condition for which there is no treatment and no cure was he and we should just accept that and let hm die should we? No physio or ventilatory support or anything like that for him then eh? Eun I didn't say that now did I so don't start an argument,...
of course, everyone wants the best for their child. but their are people who believe that the child has the disability for a reason and would not accept the chance, if it ever became available through medical advancements etc, to remove that disability. I once worked in a special school and knew thi...
<t>I can't remember the drug exactly but I think it was different to the one you mentioned.<br/> <br/> In relation to this post I just spotted this quote and thought it was very meaningful especially in response to the article <br/> <br/> ‎"Motherhood is about raising-and celebrating-the child<br/> ...
http://www.pulse.co.uk/news?id=22629&ut ... um=twitter
just heard about this.

carers in Bradford are being given the chance to apply for a £200 grant to do something for themselves.

what would you spend the money on if you could?
<t>just spotted this article on aol about how scientists have just finished trials for a new drug to treat autism. Although it is still many years away from being prescribed, results have been noticeable and it was found that social skills were improved and tantrums were lessened.<br/> it works by r...
<t>Do you think there are enough services in Rotherham for people with learning disabilities. <br/> <br/> I recently found this fantastic place in sheffield that holds nightclub nights for people with learning disabilities and I was amazed! I had never heard of anything like this.<br/> <br/> My boyf...
Hi Tinkq go over to the Dementia thread and check out 'Norrms Blog' - http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/viewtopi ... &start=135 Norrms has been diagnosed with early Alzheimers and has recently published a book of his essays and poems. Hi, Norms is already a huge contributor to our site so if you love ...
thats great!
invite anyone you know to join in!
I can't wait to see the results!

meanwhile...
[color=red][size=6]www.askmycommunity.c ... e][/color]
come and take a look at our site
Image[/url]

ImageImage